Saturday 12 January 2013

Who owns the man in your house?

Saw this joke somewhere and just thought that I should share it with you. You might have even read it before.

Please dont roll on the floor while reading [kidding]

Mother:- my son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast for one yr,
Wife:- he sucks mine now & sucked it for more den 5yrs and is still sucking,
Mother:- I carried him for nine mnths.
Wife:- he was only 3.5kg den, so whats d big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
Mother.:- he passd between my legs.
Wife:- Hahaha, he only passd dia once, he stays in-betwn my legs like evryday.

Often times there is competition for the man between his mum and wife especially in the African community so who do you think owns the man?



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: