Friday 7 September 2012

What are YOU addicted to?

Addiction is an habit that a person is unable to control, yeah inability to control that urge. People are addicted to various things for various  reasons such as depression, boredom or some psychological issues. People are addicted to alcohol, drugs (even pain killers), food, sex ( surprised, don't be) and all sorts of things that you would never imagine.

I read somewhere about a lady that eats soap and sponge *yes oooo serious matter*.
Here's a link to the video of a lady that drinks nail polish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC3UAF3STY8  I was shocked when I saw this. I can't imagine drinking it. Ewwwwwwwwww.
What are you addicted to? I hope its a positive kind. If it is something dangerous  please seek HELP. You want to know what I am addicted to? Emmmmmmmm

GAMES *wink*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good blog post, Tee! Addictions can be horrible. And, an addiction that my hubby has been dealing with and seeking help for has been causing hell in our marriage for a long time. It is amazing to me how people can become addicted to so many weird or unusual things. And, how hard it is for them to let them go.

Unknown said...

Tina, thanks for the comment, good to know your husband is already seeking help. The problem is that alot of people do not admit that they are addicted to anything.
thanks dear